19 February 2007

Jack Bauer Sufficiently Tight; 24 Writers Need Work


For anybody else who dropped their guard and allowed Fox to implant a chip in their brain forcing weekly allegiance at 9pm on Mondays, I pose a question: What ever happened to Jack Bauer's erstwhile love interest, Audrey Raines? At the end of the last season, weren't they committed to victory only to be thwarted by Jack's kidnapping and subsequent term in a Chinese prison? Are we to have forgotten this for the current season? 24 writers, while I generally see high performance, you need to tighten up on this one.

A Tighten-Up within a Tighten-Up: Pepper, tighten your shit up--you're way too into 24.

2 comments:

Jordan said...

If you ask me, 24's writers could stand to loosen up: http://www.newyorker.com/printables/fact/070219fa_fact_mayer

mandy said...

This Washington Post article is pretty interesting (may require login). I'm not sure *who* needs tightening up, but it sounds like executive producer Joel Surnow is good pals with Ann Coulter and Laura Ingraham... which makes me want to punch myself in the face.