18 July 2007

Harry Potter Ending Leaked? So Untight...

Apparently someone got a hold of the entire transcript of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" yesterday and leaked it to the Internet. Now, I'm not a Potterite, I've never read the books, and I've only seen a few of the movies, but I'd be pretty pissed if I waited all this time wondering what would happen only to find out that, in his final climactic battle with the Dark Lord Voldemort, Harry gets disintegrated by a blast from the Death Star just before Frodo and Sam, who had previously been gaying it out in one of Hogwarts towers, drop Voldemort's wand into Mt. Doom.

4 comments:

The Becca said...

Thanks Pete, I just errupted with laughter before 10 AM. My coworkers hate when I do that.

Anonymous said...

Spoilers are pretty mean spirited and in this case I'm sure it's "you're a grown-up reading children's books so I'm going to bum you out to teach you a lesson" in action.

That said, if you're reading HP as an adult, dude, T-UP on the book selection.

mandy said...

Harry gives up wizardry after Hermione dies.

ha HA Ahh ha ha ha... Let the hate mail begin! (<-- Simma down! It's a fake spoiler, just like 99.9% of all the "spoiler" stuff about HP going around the Intrawebs right now.

Jordan said...

What's Harry Potter?