18 May 2008

Transformers? What!?

Almost 2 years ago, my ancient 4 gig ipod died. As a tribute to my fallen friend, I photographed its dying screen and posted the image to flickr. Today, when I checked the "recent activity" section of my account, I saw this:


Bought a Samsung? Never had a problem? Who are you, LordGalvatron, and why the F should I care about your Samsung and its magnificent performance? Are you in the habit of divebombing strangers' flickr pages and leaving snide, self-aggrandizing comments?

That remains to be seen, but one thing that's perfectly clear is that you love transformers! Tighten up, and thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Ralph Bodenner said...

Figure-collecting geeks believe it is their duty to point out their perceived superiority in choice of technology. Normal social guidelines (snideness to strangers, etc.) certainly do not apply.

You should leave snide comments on all his Transformer pics.

iWant said...

But wait...did you catch the photo titled "I love this pose of MP Prime"...as if the plastinated leader of the Autobots was an animate object, capable of choosing his own bodily poses. More than meets the eye...as if!

Jordan said...

I say we all leave snide comments on his photo stream about how much cooler Gobots are than Transformers.

Pete said...

HA. Loser.

mandy said...

We should all take turns posting "Bought a Samsung. Never had that problem, even with daily use for over 3 years" on every single Transformer pic. Maybe two for Galaxy Force Optimus Prime.

mollie said...

mollie: "awww, i think that guy was just trying to give some harmless consumer advice. he's obviously just a kid, at worst an awkward nerdy teen!"
jordan: "um, perhaps you shouldn't read my comment then. mollie sledd, looking out for awkward nerdy teens since 1996."

it's true...