29 January 2008

No more babies.



I don't know what is in the water over here in the Capitol Hill press gallery - but everyone seems to be breeding.
Ok that's fine, yes the picture of your child is adorable.
That.is.where.it.ends.
I do not what to hear about the following:
* Cute new habits like learning now to remove their clothing.
* Anything that goes in or comes out of their bodies.
* ANYTHING having to do with child birth.
*The phrase, "Oh my first did that..." because it always leads to another story about someone's baby.
*Childless people chiming in "When my niece was 2 ..." Not only does this conversation suck but you don't even have children so stop talking about them.

I went into a profession is historically destructive to the traditional family set to avoid such discussion, so please keep your discussions of "Bobby's favorite night light" and "Jenny's fear of cats" to yourselves.

6 comments:

bodenner said...

no wonder you drink so much diet coke: http://www.theonion.com/content/amvo/caffeine_increases_miscarriage

Pepper said...

Oh look, there's nothing in my childless purse but disposable income!

-L. Nagel
Anti-Child Advocate

Brenda Starr said...

And I quote: "Falling down stairs and now this? Where is a pregnant woman expected to find any joy?"

Anonymous said...

brenda let me know when

1. you have a designated area in the ladies room for lactating mothers to pump breast milk during the day

2. when you walk into a coworkers office, she has her recently used, plastic breast pumps sitting prominently on a drying rack on her desk

babies are gross

The Becca said...

I hate anne getties more than babies.

mandy said...

If you have 11min, watch this.