Well everybody, today marks the 1-year anniversary of the creation of the Tighten Up Report. I fell pretty awesome about mentioning it in the 6 o'clock hour.
Here's a brief stock of our accomplishments:
- Total Posts: 447
- Total Hits: >33,000
- Average Posts/Day: 1.22
- Average posts/month: 32
- Most posts in a month: 71 (October 2007)
- Post tagged with some variant of "Cuba Gooding Jr.": 13 (terrible actor)
- February 23, 2007: Invented the internet. Spectacular work, guys.
- I have personally missed at least 3 opportunities to introduce 6 or more TUR contributors--who had never met personally but were in the same building and wouldn't have known each other from Adam--at social events. Gotta tighten that up.
- Roanoke Public Library now respects the privacy of its patrons.
- GWB still says "nukular"
- 1,500 TUR cards procured; fewer than a dozen issued (or documented)
- Cuba Gooding Jr. still working (note 5 films awaiting release in 08/09)
- University of Virginia is unyieldingly obstinate in pursuing architectural mediocrity.
- Cherries still have pits.
- Huckabee is still running for president.
- Ziggy still too preachy.
Click on the comment button below and let's make with the self-aggrandizement.